05 November, 2011

Return Pato Start Playing

Alexandre Pato

Was almost 1.5 months Alexandre Pato unseen action on the ground with AC Milan. Now the condition again after recovering, 'The Duck' can not wait to return to play.


Party against Udinese 21 September and was the last time Pato play. At that time he only played 21 minutes before being replaced Stephan El Shaarawy. Later he was convicted having problems on the thigh.


Injuries like this are not new to Pato. In the last 1-2 years Pato often have problems with his thigh, starting from a groin injury, abduktor and hamstring muscles.


When asked whether the cause of the injury due to poor pitch at the San Siro, Pato refute. He said the injury was not related to current and preferred to concentrate to maintain his physical fitness.


"I've tried kerasa increase muscle strength thighs with the gym and practicing on the sand. I do not know if I'll get in trouble again here, but I did what I could as much as possible to play again," explained Pato as reported by the Italian Football.


"Is this because the San Siro pitch? Not because of that. Because field conditions this season better than last season," he continued.


Pato is now also expected to play again when visiting Milan Artemio Franchi, November 19 against Fiorentina. Brazilian striker passports can not wait to play again soon.

"Six weeks have passed but now I'm ready. My condition has improved and I'll be back after the international break," she exclaimed.

"The only reason why I can not play the game counter Catania is because I have not practiced with the team," completion.

Alexandre Pato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...