10 October, 2011

AS Roma's Osvaldo; I'm an italian..

       
Although many people believe that the incoming precedence Osvaldo inappropriate italian national team, but Pablo Osvaldo alone respond back the scathing criticism. he felt entitled to defend his country even though he was not born in the country. as it is known that Osvaldo is a as roma player with nationality italy but he was born in Argentina.

"precedence  italian national team"

Cesare Maldini is one of Italian football figures who disagree with the Roma striker was summoned last week. Paolo Maldini's father is questioning the decision of the Italian coach Cesare Prandelli who prefer Osvaldo than Juventus striker Alessandro Matri.

Osvaldo 

"I feel Italian and my children are also an Italian. In terms of football, I grew up in Italy and I'm glad coach called me," said Osvaldo as reported by Goal on Monday (10/10/2011).

"Unlike Mauro Camoranesi, I will definitely sing the Italian national anthem if I could play," he said.

Osvaldo 

"Some critics are ridiculous, especially since I am more than a few politicians in the Italian Lega Nord. I want to play against Argentina one day soon," said the player was purchased from Espanyol.

Osvaldo 

The 25-year-old player was also pleased and feels like a dream to defend the Azzurri. However, Osvaldo not want to make sure whether he could carry a list of players who compete at Euro 2012 in Poland-Ukraine.

Osvaldo 

"It is true I am here because of an injury crisis of the Italian players, but I still feel it is important that the coach has thought of the name saya.Apakah I find a place in the squad for Euro 2012? It's too early to say it, being here alone is like a dream, "he said.

Alessandro Matri is not an option of Prandelli

osvaldo when introduced in roma's public
cesare prandelli, coach of azzuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...