31 December, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo did not think rumors move to Manchester United and City

Real Madrid star player Cristiano Ronaldo insisted he was still comfortable to stay at Real Madrid. He was also reluctant to think about the rumors surrounding his future which has been linked with Manchester United and Manchester City.

Cristiano Ronaldo - Manchester United Former

"I not want think regarding future but today I middle enjoying momentum existing."

Cristiano Ronaldo Smile

"In Manchester I have learned how to play, especially in disciplinary tactics. But in the Spanish league which I think is the best in the world, here the players have the skills and techniques that are more profound."

Cristiano Ronaldo "Serious"

"So for now I will not leave Real Madrid. I want to continue to enjoy happiness here."

Cristiano Ronaldo Style

Cristiano Ronaldo "Cool as an Top Model"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...