29 December, 2011

Gareth Bale: already resembles a powerful striker Tottenham Hotspur, and he hoped to score many goals

Gareth Bale enjoying his new role at Tottenham Hotspur. Given more freedom to move, Bale is now hoping to contribute more goals for Spurs.

Brilliant game of 22-year winger was not separated from the new role given by Harry Redknapp. In the game of counter Norwich, Spurs manager was instructed to look more attacking Bale.

If he has more typically operate on the left wing, then Bale is now given the freedom to move while attacking, including penetration of the middle with Emmanuel Adebayor and Rafael Van der Vaart.

Gareth Bale "Strong Player"

"The role of free help to develop as a player because I was not kept out of the game."

Gareth Bale "Nice Personality"

"I always play widened, I never really thought about playing from the middle. Because people give guarding double or even triple, it is something that should I bring to my game."

The new role was in fact greatly enjoyed by Bale. He hopes to continue to show a game like that and be more productive in scoring.

Gareth Bale "Smile"

"It's fun, especially when the team also played well. Great to be there. Hopefully I can keep playing like that and I hope to score more goals."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...