24 December, 2011

Fernando Torres headache and upset. Why?

Fernando Torres "really stuffy"

Fernando Torres has begun to grip with the upcoming January issue of her removal.

 Fernando Torres did not recognize him crisscrossing the news and he hopes to be respected as a great player.


"If I read the news in the Spanish media, I think there's some right. When I read the news in the British media, I know more contained lies and I am very disappointed with it. As a player who never won the European Cup and World Cup , I think I deserve respect. " Said the former Liverpool striker is

Fernando Torres

"My position on the Spanish team was threatened because I rarely played and been more productive, but the coach still gives a chance on me. Of course I should be able to compete to become a major player, but there are no plans to move to another club." Torres said

Fernando Torres

Fernando Torres

"I do not know where the story originated. Obviously I was trying to be humble and try again become a major player. It's tough to be a backup player, but I still respect and support the team while trying to improve my ability." Decisive Torres

Fernando Torres has been brought  world cup 2010 trophy for Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...