15 December, 2011

Gabriel Omar Batistuta - The Legend of sultry with the juniors, Carlos Tevez

Frustrated with the behavior of Carlos Tevez, the legend of the front line of national teams of Argentina, Gabriel Batistuta joined condemned the juniors.

Tevez ran away from Manchester City since he was in trouble with Roberto Mancini last September. Believed he was now in Argentina.

Batistuta who in his professional career never crossed the globe in Europe this action recognizes that 27-year-old striker was not worth doing.

"I will never do what Carlitos doing. It is not appropriate," Batistuta said on Fox Sports.

"If I were him, I will return to Manchester City to do my job." Continue Batigol.

"I do not need to know what the reason but I'm not going to do anything like that. The club, which pays his salary and he should respect that!" firmly former AS Roma and Fiorentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...