30 October, 2011

Montella: Lucky Mr. Enrique!


 
If it's not Enrique, perhaps Rome has changed coaches in the early weeks of serie-A. Catania coach Vincenzo Montella was Luis Enrique has been given a better opportunity to train at Roma, so he still maintained until now.

Montella judge, if he is in a position Enrique today, perhaps he has been dismissed from the five games earlier this season.

Based on the experience of having experienced Montella as Roma coach, he believes the pressure is very heavy, but Enrique really be trusted even less good results early in the season.


"I do not think I would be the best option for them at that time. I found a big club like Catania that helps me work well. It is the right choice," said Montella as reported Tribalfootball, Friday (10/28/2011) .


"Now imagine if I started the season with a knocked out of the Europa League and with only two points in the standings, maybe now I will just be a commentator," he said.

Vincenzo Montella, He was Catania's Manager

Vincenzo Montella, Succes In Catania

Luis Enrique, Roma's Manager

Roma's Bojan, we Unlucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...