11 February, 2012

Radja Nainggolan not going to Juventus

Talented young players who become stars Cagliari Radja Nainggolan began considering a career to play outside of Italy. Belgian national team players will not be tempted this claim despite an offer from Juventus.

Nainggolan statement was delivered amid rumors that have linked him with Juventus. The Turin club had reportedly made ​​an agreement to bring Indonesia's bloody player.

"If an offer came from a big Italian clubs and other foreign elite club, I would rather choose to go abroad alone," he told Sky Sport Italia website.

"I wanted to travel and experience a different culture."

Meanwhile, in the transfer market last month Juve reportedly been trying hard to bring the relevant Nainggolan but reportedly was not interested because of family reasons. Related to this, Nainggolan said, "I never said I wanted to leave."

"I believe that I've made ​​the right decision to stay, especially for my daughter who was just born some time ago."

Nainggolan currently aged 23 years. Together with Cagliari, his contract until the summer of 2014.

Radja Nainggolan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...