07 February, 2012

Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits wonder red-carded

Ibrahimovic admitted his actions smack Aronica when AC Milan entertain Napoli Zlatan Ibrahimovic is recognized as a stupid thing to do.

Unwilling to circumvent the error, the Swedish tall striker also confessed he deserved a red card in the Serie A match that ended 0-0.

It is the aftermath of the suspension espulso three league games, the penalty that is currently trying Rossoneri reduced through an appeal.

"I do something stupid," Ibrahim said in an interview with the program Striscia la Notizia television station Canale 5, Monday (6/2) night in Italy.

"What happened, happened. [But] I've learned from those mistakes. I do not need to see the TV to find out what I have done. I made a mistake."

However, the former Barcelona striker is convinced Il Diavoli still able to maintain performance even without a presence on the front lines.

"I have the confidence of the team. They will perform well without me," he explained.

If the appeal fails Milan, mean should skip the duel contra Ibra Udinese, Cesena, and Juventus in Serie A.

But he was still allowed to fall on the first leg Coppa Italia semi-final opponents Juventus at the San Siro on Thursday (9/2) evening.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and team AC Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...