31 January, 2012

Andy Carroll adapt Start At Anfield

Andy Carroll who appear less impressive and less productive scored for Liverpool admitted he had begun to adapt to his colleagues and vice versa.

I think I've started to find my rhythm. Everything was familiar with how I play and I am also familiar with teammates, "he told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"Everything is supportive and helped me so far. I think I did well but now we must move forward and keep fighting."

"I've signed a contract here and this is my team strengthened. I'm happy to be here."

"All of my colleagues is extraordinary in the practice session and also outside the training sessions. I have never regretted it decided to leave. The club was amazing for me and I enjoy it."

Andy Carroll and Kenny Dalglish

Andy Carroll Liverpool Player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...