31 January, 2012

Messi Less loyal with Argentina

Lionel Messi hurt in a statement he was more concerned with Barcelona rather than his country, Argentina. Messi insists he is very proud to be Argentine.

Messi is one of the best players in the world today. Proven, 24-year-old footballer has been won three titles FIFA Ballon d'Or three times in a row. But the achievement that he got when defending Barcelona. While in the national team level, he has not been able to provide achievement trophy in the international arena.

Some say a sense of patriotism Messi has been reduced because he had left Argentina since the age of 12 years. However Messi denied the news. "Yes, it's very annoying and makes me hurt. Because they say things that are not true, that I do not care about Argentina," Messi said as quoted by Time.

"I never felt and thought about things like that. Now, I want everyone to know that this is a team game. I've also tried playing the same way as in Barcelona. As much as possible, I do my best," he said.

Despite spending his youth in Barcelona, Messi revealed that the love of his homeland never faded. "I never cease to be an Argentine. I am very proud to be an even Argentina has gone from the country," he said.

Lionel Messi, Barcelona Player, Best Player

Lionel Messi, Barcelona Player with Thropy

Lionel Messi, Barcelona Player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...