13 January, 2012

The possibility of Harry Redknapp to coach England

In the midst of his success to bring Tottenham Hotspur for a while was in the order of three Premier League, Harry Redknapp just continue to be associated with the England team. Redknapp will gush touted as the Three Lions coach Fabio Capello was left after Euro 2012.

"I am a person who lives for this weekend, next week could all change," said Redknapp told talkSPORT.

"The game is changing very rapidly. I've had it and one minute you are on top in April, then fell in May, I think Frank Sinatra said that."

"You can be there in a minute and the next minute, everything changed after the bad results and that's football."

"I enjoyed my time at Tottenham, I love him and do not look further than Tottenham menukangi. If England offered me a job, it would be something I would consider, but until that happens I just want to coach Tottenham," added Redknapp.

Harry Redknapp Tottenham Hotspur Coach

Expression Harry Redknapp Tottenham Hotspur Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...