16 November, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo And Middle Finger Thumbs

Cristiano Ronaldo, finally spoke up about the behavior of the middle finger, to the supporters of Bosnia, when the team held a workout Portugal, ahead of the game play-off Euro 2012 against Bosnia some time ago.

Ronaldo revealed that he was quite disturbed by the behavior of the host to his supporters, who continued to highlight the face with a laser beam. Not only that, the audience was chanting "Messi, Messi, Messi" during the Portugal team carry out the exercise.

"Everyone was talking bad about me, but why people do not criticize the laser beam continues to highlight my eyes," behind Ronaldo.

"They behave that way then I react in my own way," added Ronaldo.

Apparently the incident, continued up to the game. However, Ronaldo eventually able to respond calmly, until the game ended 0-0 draw.

"I try to stay calm because I knew I could get a penalty if I answer the scorn of fans," he said.

Portugal national team will be back next against Bosnia, in the second leg which will take place at the Estadio da Luz, Lisbon this week. Ronaldo ready to be lowered to bring his team victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...