16 November, 2011

Mario Balotelli Praised By His Father

Mario Balotelli, The Rising Star

Mario Balotelli is now shining in the Premier League with Manchester City, his greatness was carrying Italian national team win over Poland in a friendly match.

Mario Balotelli is a dear family. Balotelli did not hesitate to tell his family about what isencountered in life, like he did with his adoptive father contacted Franco Balotelli, just ask him about his appearance in the field.

"He called me after the match, and her first question was 'father, how my game?'. I answer, this time I gave a value of eight out of ten. It is not for his goal but because playing for Italy. Congratulations Balotelli," explained the father.

Previously, Balotelli forcing the father to see the game. Because of the age factor, the father could not see his son play.

"He (Balotelli) forced me and my wife came to see him in Rome. His journey will be hardfor me because I am 82 years old. But I promised to visit him in Manchester. Balotellideserve it," he said. 

"They just need to find the right way to spend what is in the Mario Balotelli," he added.

The Italian national team did not have to worry about the composition of the squad who are now, because Mario Balotelli was at peak performance and will be able to do much for his national team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...