09 November, 2011

Ibrahimovic to stay with Milan


Words were misinterpreted, Zlatan Ibrahimovic was immediately asserts itself will stay at AC Milan in the next four years. Ibrahimovic in October and then said it was getting old and losing hasrta to play, but it is directly contradicted the 30-year-old players

 Ibrahimovic said he would remain at the San Siro until June 2015, when his contract runs out. So it's possible to move from Milan was a small shrinking. "That's not true I have not had a passion for playing. I am mistaken," said Ibrahimovic on Aftonbladet

"What I mean after 10 years (working in football) your life is completely different when compared to the past," said Ibrahimovic

 "I'm happy at Milan and I always had a good feeling here," said the Swede's Zlatan Ibrahimovic

 
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and his Unique of Tattoo

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sad if leave Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...